At Redwell Primary School, the welfare of all our pupils is of the utmost importance. If you have any concerns regarding the safety or wellbeing of our pupils, then please speak to one of the Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs), by contacting the school on (01933) 676040.
Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs)
- Mrs Sam Parish - NET Safeguarding Lead SParish@neneeducationtrust.org.uk
External Safeguarding Contacts:
If you have a safeguarding concern relating to the welfare of a child, members of the public can contact:
- Emergency Services - If a child is in immediate danger, left alone or missing, you should contact the police directly and/or an ambulance using 999 or 101
- MASH: (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) – Telephone 0300 126 7000 – select ‘Option 1’ or 01604 626938 out of hours or by emailing MASH@northamptonshire.gcsx.gov.uk
- Childline 0800 1111 https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/contacting-childline/
- Designated officer – Telephone 01604 362993, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Redwell Primary School is committed to ensure that all steps are taken to recruit staff and volunteers who are safe to work with our pupils and have their welfare and protection as the highest priority. The Governing Body and Senior Leadership Team are responsible for ensuring that the school follows safer recruitment processes outlined within DfE guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education', including accurate maintenance of the Single Central Record; and an application, vetting and recruitment process which places safeguarding at its centre, regardless of employee or voluntary role.
The Governing Body will ensure that the Head teacher, other senior staff responsible for recruitment and one member of the Governing Body complete accredited Safer Recruitment Training in line with government requirements.